Monday, March 23, 2026

 This is specifically for my friends who follow a spiritual Guru Ganapathi Sachidananda Sastry.

(Please appreciate my frustration, as now I have to invoke the Guru himself).
One may be a very devout person, doing bhajans or poojas every day. One may be follower of a sect or a Guru.
But by sending repeatedly the photos/videos of such religious activitity to others, every day, one is actually doing REVERSE ADVERTISING. This leads to the recipients feeling helpless in the face of such an adamant behavior.
CAN ONE NOT CONFINE ONE'S PERSONAL HABITS TO THEMSELVES ? IT IS MY ERNEST APPEAL TO SUCH OF MY FRIENDS NOT TO SEND TO ME ANY OF THEIR DAILY RITUALS OF DIVINE ACTIVITIES.
Note : I have personally sent this same message to one of my friends in Hyderabad.
=====
Writing negatively about Spiritual Gurus seems to be a taboo in our circles. Most people are shocked to see someone write in such a manner despicizing the social media activities of many who are followers of any Sect or spiritual Guru.
Yesterday I wrote how I feel when I receive a daily dose of photos/videos of spiritual activity from some people. I am not a seeker of spiritual life. I have my own life style. I do not send by WhatsApp my activities to anyone who may not be interested in my kind of activities. I let all to lead their own lives. But some people thrust their choices, their preferences, their interests, their likings, their beliefs etc on others who are unwilling to buy any of their forwards. And this is done repeatedly, day after day.
What is their intention ? Is it to convert me to their Sect ? Does their Guru preach them to influence more and more people ? Do these bhakts get any compensation to get more people join their group ?
Yesterday I shared my thoughts on the daily dose of photos and videos that I am flooded with on WhatsApp by someone who is an ardent follower of Ganapati Sachidananda Sastry. I shared that post personally with that person also. In response, I got a message this morning reading as "If you do not like someone's story, then write your own story, GM". Well, what else have I been doing all these years ? I write extensively, airing out my views on diverse subjects. But no Guru has ever been able to influence me so as to target others to force them to go through my posts.
One Guru just cannot give the wisdom to a few that they need so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment